Companies: All limited companies in Ireland are obliged to prepare statutory financial statements, regardless of the statutory requirement to have an annual audit in Ireland.
Byrne & Co. can assist your company with the preparation of the statutory financial statements, while also ensuring the financial statements comply with the relevant accounting standards and Irish company law.
We will also prepare the relevant abridged financial statements for filing with the Companies Registration Office in Ireland.
Companies can avail of audit exemption if they meet all of the following criteria:
- The company is a company to which the Companies (Amendment) Act 1986 applies (a company limited by guarantee may not avail of the exemption)
- Annual turnover does not exceed €7,300,000
- Balance sheet assets exceed €3,650,000
- Average number of employees does not exceed 50
- Company is up to date with filing accounts in the Companies Office
- The company is not part of a group of companies
- Specific company types may not avail of the exemption, for example, insurance companies, banks, etc.