Accountants | J.J. Byrne & Co.

RCT - Relevant Contract Tax

Byrne & Co. deal with clients who are principal and subcontractors on an ongoing basis and, accordingly, has a vast knowledge of dealing with relevant contract tax. If you are involved in the construction, forestry or meat processing you may need to register for relevant contract tax.
Byrne & Co. can assist you by:
  • Advice and registration for RCT
  • Applying for a C2
  • Applying for payments cards
  • Corresponding with Revenue to offset RCTDC’s
  • Advice of VAT treatment for principal and subcontractors in the construction industry
  • Completing monthly / periodic returns
  • Preparation of annual C35 return